Young Adult Ministry
Staff Contact: Ana Maria Alvarado, Pastoral Associate
In the busyness of our lives, in the midst of school and work and relationships, God calls to us. How is God calling you? Our young adult ministry seeks to help our young adults from 18-39 years old to listen for God’s voice, to encourage them to live out their call to discipleship, and to gather them together within the parish and regionally to provide a community of faith.
Online Networking and Young Adult Sites
- “Catholic Keys”, our Catholic Young Adults of Frederick Facebook group (this is our primary means of communicating upcoming events (https://www.facebook.com/groups/frederickyoungadults/)
- Baltimore Catholic Young Adult Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/16751346570/)
- Baltimore Catholic Young Adult website (http://www.baltimorecatholic.org/)
- Busted Halo – Young adult site supported by the Paulists (https://bustedhalo.com/)
- Sacred Space – Online prayer space run by Irish Jesuits (https://www.sacredspace.ie/)
- Three Minute Retreats – Daily meditations on readings from scripture all boiled down to three minutes (https://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer)
Venturing: If you are a young adult 14-20 years old you are encouraged to consider joining Venturing, a co-ed scouting program sponsored by the parish for young men and women between the ages of 14 and 20. Check it out here.