High School Youth Ministry
Staff Contact: Ana Maria Alvarado, Pastoral Associate
Who am I? Who is God? What do I believe? Where do I belong? Find your answers together with other teens and our adult leaders! Our high school youth ministry program is open to all 9-12th-grade parish youth and their friends. We focus on providing a community of faith-filled teens and adults who grow together, pray together, serve together, and laugh together. Have a look below for ongoing events, upcoming events, and resources.
- Meeting on Wednesdays, the first week of the month starting 2 October 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- For information about our high school Confirmation program CLICK HERE
- All High Schoolers are invited to participate as teen sitters at our Monthly Saturday Babysitting service. Worthy of the Call training must be completed before volunteering. Dates for the 2019 – 2020 school year are to be determined. Training dates and registration will be forth coming.
- Games Night at Citizen’s Nursing Home on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM. You can sign up by emailing Ana Maria Alvarado, or you can go to SignUpGenius and sign yourself up. Click here for the permission form.
- L’Arche Service Project, an outreach to the developmentally disabled, one Friday per month at SKD, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM, Click here for the permission form.
- Monthly service at the Frederick Community Action Agency soup kitchen serving dinner from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM on the 1st & 2nd Fridays of each month. You can sign up by emailing Ana Maria Alvarado, or you can go to SignUpGenius and sign yourself up. Click here for the permission form